Ratings for Dr. G. Jerry E. Niernberger

Dr. Niernberger has been my families Doctor for the past 15 year's. We have enjoyed his care, and the way he handles all of us. I was very sick a few year's ago, and he truely cared to find the problem. I believe him to be the best family Doctor in Wichita. His staff treat my family like we are a part of their own families.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Niernberger, D.O. has been my GP for at least 20 years. His osteopathic treatments are great as well as his overall medical expertise. He spends as much time with me as I need. Office visits are usually enjoyable as we sometimes tend to swap jokes a bit. Dr. Niernberger is well-known in Wichita and is a former board president of the Wichita Clinic. The only negative thing is that some of his nurses are dull-witted and arrogant. The PA he has, Rhonda, is very good.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Said I needed to see a cardiologist because tredmill test was showing something. I did another tredmill test and it came back adnormal. Did a heart cath and they found nothing no blockage, no plaque in arties. Never got a straight answer why 2 tredmill tests came up adnormal. Also nurse told me information that she shouldn't have. To me that was a waste of tests and money.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I used him for about 5 yrs or more. I personally liked his manner very much. The only complaint I had was you really need to have your questions ready and be ready for fast responses. I would often leave feeling like I didn't have sufficient answers to my questions. But he is a likable Dr. and will get you in to see his PA if he cannot see you, so usually very helpful...except his PA kept prescribing me the wrong medication three visits in a row, I finally had to see him and talk to him about it and he told me that his PA had been prescribing me the children's dose of medication instead of the adult dose......ugh But I still liked him very much

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. G. Jerry E. Niernberger's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1985)

• BCBS Illinois