Ratings for Dr. Lisa L. Harshbarger

I was seen by dr. Harshbarger early this spring as a new patient. When booking the appointment , I said it was just for a routine yearly check up. I explained to the front desk this was a new insurance for me, and if they covered Medicare , they should cover my plan. Having these exames in the past, in another state, I did not find it unusual to be 1. Asked about my history, 2. Weight, height and B/P taken, 3. Listening to my heart and lungs. However, I'm still dealing with the office charges. Seems they coded my insurance as a "physical", not pelvic and breast exame. A difference of 200.00 and NOT covered by my insurance. I have spoken to office as well as hospital personal to resolve this matter. Dr harshbarger has refused to speak to me directly . I believe the office staff , as well as the doctor need to inform the patients as to what they plan on billing . This was NOT as physical. I will never return to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

This doctor is excellent!!! It is always uncomfortable finding a new OB/GYN....but I lucked out on the first try. My previous doctor left the practice and moved to another city leaving me to look for a new doctor. When the medical assistant started reading off the names of the other doctors in the practice who were accepting new patients I chose the first doctor thinking I would most likely be going through at least a few of the doctors there and possibly at another practice before I found one that I actually liked. I was really shocked that the first doctor was just as great as my previous doctor. This doctor, like my previous doctor, helped me with a few issues, and along with the nurses and medical assistants have always answered my questions to the best of their knowledge and went out of their way to get information on my questions. She has also been great in telling me that any issues are either normal or not normal and the best way to treat them.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Lisa L. Harshbarger's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal