Ratings for Dr. Bechien U. Wu

I've been a patient of Dr.Wu's for a year+. On my last visit he walked in late,said it was nice to meet me & introduced himself!He had not bothered to look at my chart nor did he have it with him.Most of the visit was spent going over my history.He yawned constantly through the visit.It seemed he just wanted to finish with me& move on.I have a lot of gastrointestinal issues & he suggested I try things I had already been doing per his recommendations. He had recommended a diet to me at my last visit,3 months ago & when I asked questions about it, he gave me no answers or ridiculous ones.I had rectal bleeding and he asked me whether or not I thought the stress I was under was causing it, my response was, do you? My stomach was bothering me a lot during the visit & I told him about the pain, he never felt my stomach or listened with a stethoscope.He gave me a prescription but didn't explain what it was for. The visit was a total waste of time. I left there more stressed than I was before.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Bechien U. Wu's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2002)