Ratings for Dr. Adhar Seth

I visited Dr. Seth as a referral from my primary care doctor. I am glad I was referred to Dr. Seth. I have seen him 2 times, the first time as a follow up from previous test 3 years ago from another heart doctor. Dr. Seth asked me all the right questions and followed up with the previous out of state Cardiologist. He also followed up on a test I wanted for circulation in my legs "PAD" along with a stress test. He was very friendly and explained the questions I had with results of the test plus other things he felt important for me to know. I saw Dr. Seth on two occasions, first as introductory and second visit on follow up from ordered test. I am please with Dr. Seth and his staff. I felt I got good care and I will be back to see him for follow up in a year.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Did not discuss test results thoroughly at all,wanted to schedule another test that is rarley used any more when he didn't need to.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010