Ratings for Dr. Edward V. Niemczyk

Doctor Sonia Vaidya and Doctor Niemczk Edward are good. My family has been patients since early 2007. However it is almost impossible to obtain an appointment unless 4 months out. When they make a mistake, they want you to eat the cost. Charged a restocking fee that isn't visible in any paper work signed and the error was due to them not filling the correct brand for contacts. Staff (Donna Pianucci and Tara) rude and not honest. Staff told me that they close at 12:00pm, however noticed three other people come in after me with appointments thru 3:00pm ... just because they did not want to deal with the issue at hand. The admin staff and Donna is bringing this place down by displaying rude behavior. This is bad business and the trust is broken.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Beware , eye associates are just all about running a business. My husband And I both got our eye exams after waiting a month for an appt. After the exam the staff pressure you to purchase glasses from them. they lost my husbands insurance information and billed his old insurance. The billing department didn't even want to work with us to submit the claim to the current insurance . They refused to resend the claim to his current insurance which they take .We will never return there and will be filling a grievance. Mary Lou the billing manager was completely unprofessional and insulting . SHe accused my husband of never proving the insurance information . Unacceptable

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

very long wait to be seen. poor selection of eyewear in dispensary

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Vaidya checked me and my wife on 12/31/12. She was very professional and friendly. Completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Very professional. Dr. Niemczyk takes his time and properly explains things to his patients and I didn't have to wait long. A very plesant experience compared to others.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Niemiec is not only knowledgeable & thorough but caring & understanding. I have been going to him for years & recently brought in my 21 yr.old. daughter for her tonsils. She, as myself, is very picky when it comes to medical care. Dr. Niemiec explained everything & gave her a chance to ask as many questions as she had. Being in her 20's she heard it was harder & horror stories of going back in the hospital for bleeding, etc. He explained there's a greater chance of bleeding the 1st 4 hrs. & that is why you stay in the hospital for that time. He said not to worry about bleeding after that. He does the surgery on Fridays in a hospital, which makes us feel safer. We called late Fri. night because she had a cough& didn't want her to rip the stitches. HE called back in 3 Minutes!! He took has time on the phone didn't rush me & said to call back if we need him. She recovered with no complications. What a NICE CARING SMART DOCTOR that doesn't rush you to go to the next patient.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Niemczyk is an exceptional doctor. My family has been seeing him for more than 20 years. He is down to earth and explains things in a language you can understand.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

I have been going to him since I was a child. I am now 33. He always listens and answers any questions you have. He is very knowledgeable. Good eye doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

Dr. Edward V. Niemczyk's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1981)

Harvard-Pilgrim