You may also like

I have been going to Dr Lucilla for many years he along with my Pulmonary fought hard to bring me back to life and is the kindest of Kind. I called him and he actually called me back from the airport. I believe he is not only knowlegeable but a deeply caring Human Being.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I surveyed five different doctors before I decided on Dr. Lucila. He is thorough, knowledgeable, concerned, and available. I have referred him to my mom as well as other family and friends. I now live an hour away and still feel compelled to travel the distance to see Dr. Lucila whenever I'm sick.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

The best doctor I ever had.He is great, considerate and very kind!!!.I wish more doctor could have the knowledge and passion like Dr.Lucila has for his profession.I suffered for almost 20 years with urine infection basically EVERY WEEK and since I visited him I DIDN'T HAVE a single one. I am doing a preventive treatment and so far I am 5 months urine infection free!!! so happy!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

This guy is good! If you need a family doctor (GP), call and make an appt.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

The best doctor ever. He's very nice and he's also knowledgeable. Easy to talk to, and a good sense of humor.He takes his time explain things.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Lucila for over 10 years. He has proven to be a trusted and competent doctor who always spends generous amounts of time in diagnosing and caring for my medical needs. He has a gentle manner about him when he must perform hands-on examinations. He asks plenty of questions to determine the causes of any injury or illness. I can usually get an appointment the same day and the wait times are usually never more than 10-15 minutes. Maybe this is because his staff doesn't overbook his calendar. And speaking of the staff, they are very professional and curteous. It's always a pleasure to deal with them. I highly recommend Dr. Lucila.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

BEST DOCTOR EVER! HE'S ALWAYS ON TIME AND CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE ALWAYS HAS TIME FOR YOU!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

I was really sick and needed to see someone ASAP and he took me THE SAME DAY I CALLED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!! He is great to go to and I wish more doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

Dr. Lucila is a throwback MD similar to a Dr. Marcus Welby. He is very knowledgable, kind and considerate physican who makes sure you understand what it takes to maintain good health. I have recommended him to my friends and hope he practices for a long time.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2006

Great Doctor. Has mostly late hours. Take time with patients and is very helpful. Best doctor i know so far.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2006

Dr. Rafael R. Lucila's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2645'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014