Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Hunter

I thought he was great at first. Took his time explaining what my I had. After my first surgery recovery was well. I had sores on my tongue and I complained on many occasions and he just kept telling me it was a side affect of the survey. I complained so much that I finally went to another ENT who took a biopsy. Guess what?! More cancer. He did another surgery and was suppose to add graph, he didn't... Now I'm suffering from a wound that won't heal and I refused to see him again. I went to another dr that even with his bed side manner and not wanting to bad mouth another dr. He said he wished he would have been there from the beginning. I'd probably be in a defferent boat. Do your research and make sure you put your life in the right hands. I regret my decision 1000%

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Hunter was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, as well as kind and caring when I went to see him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Robert G. Hunter's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)