Ratings for Dr. Pin Lin

Dr. Pin Lin is a brilliant woman. She has been working with my wife. Dr. Lin is absolutely wonderful. I sit in during the consultations and find her to be very receptive to patients needs and very warm and friendly. My wife always feels much better after seeing Dr. Lin. We are both grateful to have her as my wife's rheumatologist.. We have found Dr. Lin and the staff’s performance always to be superlative.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I surprised by all the poor comments. This doctor has been very helpful to me. She listens to my concerns, she agrees to do certain tests when I ask her for them, and she never keeps me waiting. So far I'm happy with her and I have had many rheumatologists due to the fact that I have moved quite a lot.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

I agree with other patients. One should avoid this doctor who has no bad side manner and no time to listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

this doctor should not be a doctor she is rude and she dose not listen to no one she whats you to tell her what she should do and she doesnt look to see what meds you are on . and she thinks everyone is lieing about whats wrong with them . i would not recommened any one to her. she the the worse doctor i have seen.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

This doctor was awful. She told me I was wasting her time and didn't listen to a word I said. She was more concerned about what type of insurance I had than what was bothering me. She didn't ask most of the typical questions like how does it feel, or when is it worse. She told me I must be making it up and I should go see a primary care doctor, even though I was referred to her by a primary care doctor. After all my tests came back I questioned something on one of the xrays and she told me I didn't know how to read xrays so I don't know what I am looking at. Waste of time, waste of money. If you want to spend a ton of money to be treated like total garbage then this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Pin Lin's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Crystal Lake, IL