Ratings for Dr. George P. Spady

Where did he go? He still has all of my medical files!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Excellent physician. I wish he was still back in practice. He took the time to listen to all my concerns and picked up on some problems and issues that my other previous physicians did not note. He was an excellent physician and I wish he could have kept practicing in Soldotna.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Absolutely the best physician I have every had. I have truly missed him and wish that he would return to practice in Soldotna.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

This doctor should be watched closely. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing. He gets personally involved into family matters that do not concern him. I believe he is also a cheater (affairs). Be very cautious if this is the kind of man you want as a doctor for you or your WIFE.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

He is an awesome doctor, he listens and is very compassionate. I would refer him to any one looking for a good doctor inSoldotna, AK.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Absolutely the best doctor and staff. Very personable, easy to talk to and very helpful/ knowledgeable. Will continue to use Dr. Spady for years to come!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. George P. Spady's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1985)