Ratings for Dr. Lynn E. Thompson

Beware. We were out of state and wife had an urinary infection( bladder) needed antibiotics . Dr. Thompson no heart asked us to go to emergency room for a simple prescription. very disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Thompson has been my doctor since 1998 and he is the most kindest, and caring doctor I have ever had. He has been there for me thru some health crisis and thru recovery. I enjoy the rapport that I have with Him and with the staff as well.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Been going to him for about 20 years. Highly recommend. A true country doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Thompson has been my son's pediatrician since the day he was born in May of 2010. He is very punctual and has always been informative and helpful about my questions regarding childhood illnesses, vaccinations, etc. As a parent, I chose to separate my sons vaccines and exclude all together certain ones (MMR). Although he did not necessarily agree with my decisions, he respected them. He is a very straight forward, old fashioned man. He is not the typical doctor who hands you an antibiotic prescription for any little thing you bring your child in for. He has been of assistance to us when my son got sick while we were out of town and prevented him from being over medicated by an Urgent Care doctor that prescribed him an overdose of antibiotics for viral bronchitis. I would highly recommend Dr. Thompson to those parents who want honest answers, a short wait and avoid medicating their children unless absolutely necessary.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

He admitted that he didn't care about my concerns because, and I quote, I wasn't his only patient. What he neglected to remember is that as an MD, he should treat each and every patient as his most important one at the time of their office visit. Dr. Thompson literally sat there impatiently drumming his pen against his prescription pad. Of course, he never gave me anything, even for hypertension. He insisted I seek a second opinion. I think Mr. Thompson needs to seek a second career.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

Dr. Lynn E. Thompson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med