Ratings for Dr. Duc M. Nguyen

Hello, my wife was treated by Mr Nguyen. The outcome was poor and she will require another surgery by another doctor with a longer immobilization. Read this again ...

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Nguyen was 2 hours late for the appointment. He was in surgery that was running late - no one told us this when we arrived, but they knew. My daughter had a bad ankle injury - he was quick to put a cast on it even though it was not broken - and did not wish to take additional films per my request. He also did not agree to an MRI for her (even though the sprain was so severe he put a cast on it ?!) His bedside manner was terrible - my 13 year old daughter felt no connection with him nor did I. We have since sought a second opinion and have been happy with a different caregiver.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I had surgery performed by Dr Nguyen and I felt he displayed a great deal of skill. I have only one complaint about him and that is, like some other surgeons, he doesn't think about physical therapy much. I had to bring up the subject of PT with him and his response was, "Just ride an exercycle at home." (This was after a broken hip.) His office staff, although very friendly, are the worst I have ever experienced in terms of caring how long a patient has to wait. I always - always - had to wait a long time in his office and once was made to wait 45 minutes just to be told that the x-ray machine was broken that day and so the doc couldn't see me. The machine had been broken all morning. They could have told me that when I came in but they didn't bother.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Duc M. Nguyen's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MB Health