Ratings for Dr. Van T. NGUYEN

I wish he could be my GP! You just don’t find doctors like him anymore. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I was so very pleased with Dr Nguyen! He is so kind and (gentle). He explained in detail the procedure for removing an ingrown toenail. Before he did the lidocaine injections, he sprayed a topical numbing liquid on the toe. From that point on I felt NOTHING! I DID NOT FEEL THE INJECTIONS OR THE NAIL REMOVAL! After it was over, I realized why he was so highly recommended and why it's called, "The Gentle Footcare"! I've had so many problems in the past with podiatrists. I will go to Dr. Nguyen in the future ! Mary Kaleal Pollard

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Nguyen is the best doctor! Highly reccommend!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Best doctor I have ever visited. He explained things thoroughly and makes one look forward to their next visit.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Most down-to-earth doctor I have ever met! Very understanding, knowledgeable, and took his time. He found the source of my foot pain and suggested ways to alleviate it, and answered all of my questions without hesitation. Staff was very kind. Highly recommended podiatrist!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Nguyen's staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. And Dr. Nguyen was incredibly patient and caring. He spent a lot of time with me in the room, both listening to my explanation of my injury and answering my questions about it. He described all options available to me and didn't try to pressure me into making a decision on the spot. I trust Dr. Nguyen with my feet.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Nguyen’s staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. And Dr. Nguyen was incredibly patient and caring. He spent a lot of time with me in the room, both listening to my explanation of my injury and answering my questions about it. He described all options available to me and didn't try to pressure me into making a decision on the spot. I trust Dr. Nguyen with my feet.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Nguyen was very thorough when he was explaining my condition. He made sure I understood everything. He is very gentle and kind. He has never caused me any pain and I certainly cannot say that for every podiatrist I have seen. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Nguyen corrected a chronic and neglected toenail problem efficiently and meticulously. He thoroughly explained each step of the procedure. His aftercare instructions - both verbal and written- were quite detailed and effective. I highly recommend Dr. Nguyen to anyone looking for a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Nguyen is very caring and compassionate. He has a very warm, gentle personality. My elderly mother has been under his expertise care for a couple of years. He explains thoroughly to us exactly the diagnosis regarding my mother's condition. His demeanor is always pleasant. If it were not for Dr. Nguyen's care, my mother would most likely have lost her foot. I highly recommend Dr. Nguyen to anyone who needs a podiatrist-foot care specialist. His staff is always courteous and friendly. Gentle Foot Care is a very appropriate name for Dr. Nguyen's office.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Van T. NGUYEN's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

UnitedHealthcare