Ratings for Dr. Mariya A. Odnopozova

Dr. Mariya is the ped for my 6 year old & 11 month old. She is great! Very caring, informative and follows up even if its off hours. If she has to communicate with you she'll call until she reaches you. Thank God because a test result came back and I had to rush my little one to ER. Because she is a good doctor she has numerous patients and they always seem to be calling. Also the computer system slows appt times so I understand but I have waited up to 3 hours. Waiting at a clinic like environment does give my kids anxiety so by the time they're in the office they are not behaving too well. But she makes it all go away because she takes her time and listens. I love the way she interacts with the kids explaining that mommy gave her permission to check him. I suggest making appt well in advance and asking for her first appt in the morning. If sick visit then come in early but be mindful of newborns and have your children sit at the "sick" area. Reception and nurses are satisfactory.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I love Dr. Mariya but the waiting kills me! I made an appointment 2 days before the actual day and was told to be there 30mins early. I was in the waiting room for 4 hours ((are you kidding me!!??)) I'm looking for a different Pediatrician ASAP 4 hours -NO WAY!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

very caring about her patients and follow up after my child when he was really sick. i will recommended anybody to dee her for their child

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Mariya A. Odnopozova's Credentials

• Leningrad Pediatric Med Inst, Leningrad, Russia (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal