Ratings for Dr. Linus T. Chuang

My ratings is not about how friendly this doctor, it's about how good he was in operating table. Mistakes mistakes, that lead to complications. That being said he should retire as a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. Chuang is very professional, knowledgeable and skilled. I had a laporascopic supracervix hysterectomy scheduled, and as a Nurse Practitioner, I did an extensive research about the procedure's risks and benefits. I understood that my benefits outweighed my risks but I was still very anxious. I left the hospital feeling well cared for, comfortable and happy with the pocedure and Dr. Chuang's care.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I'm really not sure how to rate this doctor. I think if you're going to him, you need to manage him. He's a REALLY nice nice guy. I can't say that enough. His staff is incredible. I've never met nicer people than in that office. And I'm a pretty tough critic. He painstakingly went through 2 inches of records and asked really good questions. He's very thorough in his research and seems to know what he's doing within his scope of knowledge and practice. My concern was that the guy never examined me. I had surgery 1 year later (different doctor) and there could have been something very sinister going on. I was lucky. Chuang billed my insurance company $680 for sitting & talking to me for 20 minutes. When paid $500 he rebilled for the remaining amount. Upon consideration, I called after my appointment to ask why I wasn't examined. He told me to just come back in six months to be examined then. As much as I like and respect the man, I just can't go back. A mixed bag.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

This doctor is GREAT!. Very knowledgeable and personable and makes a person feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone. And, his office staff in White Plains go out of their way to help a person.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Very personable and explains your situation and condition in "english". He even drew a diagram which helped immensely in my understanding. I encountered him via recommendation and would recommend him highly to others.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2006

Excellent bedside manner, kind and knowlegeable. However long the wait is he is certainly worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2006

Dr. Linus T. Chuang's Credentials

• Kaohsiung (Takau) Med Coll, Kaohsiung, Taiwan (385-01 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1981)