Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Newquist

Never had neck pain before i went to this guy and now have severe neck pain and have been to emergency room multiple times. I went to him for headaches due to concussion yrs ago and left with headaches and sever neck pain/muscle spasms. I am now on a steroid for the inflammation to my neck joints he caused by over adjusting my neck and have been diagnosed as having severe neck joint inflammation via MRI that was never there before on my MRI previously. BEWARE, cervical adjustements are very very dangerous and have ruined my life! Not all chiros are bad and i do not think he intended to do this to me but i would think twice before going to a cracking /popping chiro and pick one that does more gentel adjustments....

Submitted October 11, 2016

My family and I have gone to Scott for many years and he is amazing! I strongly recommend him! Dan - Grand Rapids

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

thorough, offered options and worked with my other doctors for the best pain relief. took time with me and gave me information as to why and what the problem was. very pleased.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

I have had neck and back pain for years, fibromyalgia and so forth. he was so information, helpful and i feel so much better.i've spent $1000s on care, tests, etc and the txment,stretching and gentle exercises really help. he works with my pain dr. too so they both compliment my treatment which is unusual.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

friendly doc and staff. he helped my back and gave good info for keeping healthy. i would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

My experience was very good. He was helpful, confident and intelligent. I felt better when I left and he prescribed exercises and prevention.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Scott A. Newquist's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1992)

HealthFirst