Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth P. Newhall

FABULOUS!! Ive been with her 22years...she delivered all FOUR of my children....I would trust any of our lives with her!! Funny, loving, caring and kind....I was blessed to have been sent to her!! My kids ALL adore her!!!! THANK YOU DR. LIZ!! YOU ARE A GIFT!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Can you say egocentric? My needs were secondary. Maybe she knew what she as talking about but she didn't say them in a way that was helpful to me at all.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Newhall is a wonderful and thorough doctor. She believes in the power an complexity of woman. I am fortunate to have her as my gynecologist. You must book your appointments far ahead but you will know you are receiving the most skilled and well rounded women's health care provider.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I saw Dr. Newhall for years for Woman's Health care--never for pregnancy, but for everything else--breast health, vaginal exams and pap smears, premature menopause (brought on by chemo for bone marrow disease), HRT, and so on through my early 50s. I no longer live close to her office, and miss her more than any other doctor or other professional I left behind when I moved. She is bright, cheerful, and funny when appropriate. More important, she listens incredibly well and always responded to my individual concerns in a specific, focused way. I had some scary times, healthwise, and always felt I was in the best possible hands with Dr. Newhall. I never met and cannot imagine a more responsive, relational, compassionate, or competent health care provider. Good luck finding someone you trust; in my opinion and experience, you wouldn't go wrong to partner with Dr. Newhall for your healthcare needs.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth P. Newhall's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)