Ratings for Dr. Holger P. Salazar

There are too many patients for this office. I waited over 2 hrs and left without seen the physician. Unless you have nothing else to do but wasting your time waiting keep away from this office. This system forces you to rate the knowledge, which I cannot rate, so I gave it a neutral number.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Salazar is a very good and knowledgable doctor. Where other doctors have failed he has succeeded. He is very smart, and also very kind and compassionate about his patients. When he's taking care of me I feel like nothing could go wrong. Doctor Salazar is the best cardiologist in Tennessee.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Dr. Salazar is a very knowledgeable physician but more importantly really cares about his patients. Very quick follow up calls when we have a problem and his staff is really helpful.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

he doesn't check the meds he's prescribing for side effects, so he prescribed a MAN a diuretic that also a powerful ANTI-androgen, only when the PATIENT looked it up did he correct. there have been other similar errors. the most outrageous practice is sending you for extremely painful multi-hour procedures, knowing full well you've got back, pelvic, and neural/spinal damage, NOT prescribing pain meds for the procedure (my next one is 8 hours... I emailed him twice about pain meds for it, he doesn't respond, but the mail doesn't bounce so he or his secretary IS getting it). I spent the last similar test, 2 hours strapped down in lvl9 pain, with no pain meds, when I got pulled out I couldn't situp, they had to pull me up). This time I was told to bring my own. so I begged my Internal Medicine Doc who referred me for something above and beyond the 2 5mg hydrocodones I get a day since the 2 hour test used up a full 3 days worth of meds (all types not just the hydro) he just doesn't care.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010