Ratings for Dr. Barry J. Asman

This office is a well oiled machine. The receptionist Joann is excellent. There are no phone prompts. She answers the phone. Always extremely helpful. Susan the nurse explains everything that is being done step by step. There are no surprises. Dr. Asman spends time with you. I was there at least two hours with him and having allergy tests done in between. My case is very difficult because I was negative for allergies. He is going to rule out fungus. He ordered tests that he probably has never ordered before. He went the extra mile. He listened to me and didn't blow off my opinions of my problem. I also got a call the next day as a follow-up from Susan. This is a top notch office. I received two batteries of skin tests. Susan explained each step. The skin tests on the back were somewhat uncomfortable but tolerable. This is part of getting answers. I would recommend this office to others.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I think they should have more than 1 nurse, to speed up the wait. Plus, The nurse is really rough when giving shots. She keeps bruising me and even had me bleed. Like drip blood. ( the doctor is nice)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr. Barry J. Asman's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

• Alberta Blue Cross