Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Fox

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

wired my tongue between my teeth! 2 1/2 days later it was bulging so bad i ripped my tongue out and handed a chunck of it to the nurse! after 1 1/2 years of suffering in severe pain i went to boston,dr lincoln did total facial reconstruction sugery to fix my crooked face and MAIN SEVERED nerve in my jaw! need i tell how much pain i was in when dr. fox ripped the wires out of my teeth,while i had a severed nerve!!!! almost 17 yrs ago and it feels like yesturday the pain in my heart my husbands ,and five daughters will never go away! so heartbraking and no lawyer seems to care either, life is all about money to some people!!! instead of doing what is humanly right!! i thought torture wasn't allowed in this country,but i founf out the hard way that some are protected others are forgotten! unfair and sad!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

DOCTOR FOX, MADE MY LIFE TERRIBLE,I HADE 4 SURGERIES INSTEAD OF THE ONE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A WEEK.SOOOOO SICK I HAD TO GO TO BOSTON AND FIND A DOCTOR THAT WOULD HELP FIX ME.I WAS OUT OF WORK FOR 4-MONTHS .I STILL HAVE A LARGE BILL WITH BOSTON AND THE CREDIT CARD THAT PROVIDED THE MONEY FOR THE ONE SURGERY,WITH DOCTOR FOX.HE IS A MONSTER.THANK YOU KAREN

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

I have a blood disorder which makes my case a little harder than most. It can be done but it needs to be researched. He didn't even want to try to research it. He just said no. He seemed like he was just in it for money. Quick easy cases and then he gets paid.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

caring and compassionate - highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Good plastic surgeon

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

During my visit I felt that I was treated well.I would most likely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : good.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2005

Dr. Richard S. Fox's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)