Ratings for Dr. Sandra Merrill

She is rude and hateful to everyone she in counters. The office is old with dust ..clutter. .and dead plants everywhere. She also has these dolls in highchairs in each room like Amityville horror.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Merrill is extremely rude and unprofessional. I waited about 15 mins to go back and when I did I waited more while hearing her speak to another patient literally yelling at him. If it weren't for my being in such pain I would have immediately left. When she came into the exam room she didn't properly greet me which again I just wanted my painful tooth to be fixed. She literally was taking her aggression out on me and the tech that was in the room complaining about how her staff was not doing something right and its not fair to her-which I am a patient I don't really need to hear all of that!! She beat on my teeth with metal instrument to ask me which one of my teeth were painful which I NEVER had happen she did it very hard she didn't care about my comfort as a patient. She snatched instruments from tech and threw then on my chest and repeatedly insulted the tech who was very comforting and did an excellent job. I will be reporting her to the state dental board.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Friendly - helpful-a positive environment-Having dental work has become a enjoyable experience,

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Excellent office and dentist. I got beautiful crowns. I had a good experience. I am going to be a patient forever.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011