Ratings for Dr. Nell E. Nestor

No concept of patient experience - very slow to respond, disorganized office, staff not helpful. Dr. Nestor is not proactive about health except when it suits her financial needs. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Was scheduled for ct scan then had to wait till everyone went to lunch till I could actually speak to someone because they had canceled the appointment and didn't have anyone's phone no to call and let us know was told the file wasn't updated and they call for other appointments why not this one sounds like they were trying to cover their mistake

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Been a patient for years. Always very caring and on top of my many illnesses. If you need a Doctor who personally cares Nell would be a good choice.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

dr nestor seems to want to treat problems that are clearly out of her realm. i had slightly high BP 130/85 and she wanted to put me on BP meds. i went to a cardiologist (respected) and he told me that yeah my BP was elevated but he didnt see why i should be on BP meds at this time. my elevations didnt warrant being on the meds just yet, and try to change my eating habits for now. dr nestor also tends to not listen very well about what your problem is. and if you have more than 1 sypmtom she will only pay attention to the 1st one you name and ignore the rest. so if i have swollen feet and nose bleeds, she will tend to listen to the swollen feet and ignore the nose bleeds...very irritating. although she is a nice person her lack of attetion or caring overcomes her personality.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Very patient and takes her time. But dissappointed she brushed off severe leg pain. If I had not insisted to look further, I would not have been refered to a specialist. I have been diagnosed with a chronic and painful disease. Also, Cumberland practice treats their practice like a clinic. It is hard at times to get into see Dr. Nestor; they ask if you will see another doctor or the nurse practicioner. Not good medicine in my opinion. But I personally like her. A shame I have lost a lot of confidence.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Nell E. Nestor's Credentials

• California Eclectic Medical College (Grad. 1978)

HIP