Ratings for Dr. Elliot I. Kahn

I find Dr. Kahn to be very abrasive and dismissive when answering questions. He always seems to be in a hurry. He seems to change staff frequently. Not sure if I will be returning.

Submitted February 3, 2015

I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Kahn. Ive been a long time patient and have referred many of my friends to him. Who likes going to the dentist at all, but I can honestly say he has made it easier as well as educating me with hygiene!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I was going to Dr. Kahn as he was the only one in my network. After several appointments I decided to go to an out of network provider and pay more because I was so uncomfortable with Dr. Kahn. After asking for more details about exactly what was involved in the procedure I was about to have he seemed put off and I felt as if I was inconveniencing him by asking for more details about the procedure which he was about to cut into my mouth. Sorry but I think as a patient you are entitled to ask as many questions as you want. Also had 2 bad experiences with the anesthesia he administered. The office setting is also less than appealing - seems run down and outdated. The rest of the office staff were very positive and very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

IT IS A PLEASURE BEING A PATIENT OF DR. KAHN.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011