You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Erik K. Alexander

thoughtful and a fabulous bedside manner. very smart, and leading the field with research and cutting edge patient care. I was most impressed with this national leader who is also a great doctor

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Is there a rating other than BEST! He did everything absolutely right and was never patronizing with this older woman. He made something scary almost pleasant. Obviously he should have the highly rating.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

went to see him for thyroid cancer - very knowledgeable. also emails, which is rare and very helpful. friendly, responsive, knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner and very responsive to phone calls. I was so nervous about a thyroid procedure, and he put me totally at ease, and then called me with results as soon as he had them -- actually sooner than he said he'd have them. He's tops on my list, and I'm grateful he's my endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

A super doctor. Very intelligent and very caring. spent more time with me than I anticipated. A leader in the field of endocrinology. I have nothing but praise to add.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

Dr. Alexander is a very caring, considerate, and knowledgable Dr. I feel very fortunate to be his patient.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

A cut above most endocrynologist in Massachusetts. Caring man who knows what he is going.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

Dr. Erik K. Alexander's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Erik" to "Erik K."

April 8, 2012