Ratings for Dr. Rory J. Friedman

I have been a patient of Dr. Friedman for about 14 years. I had seen many podiatrists before him and didn't find any of them to have been as caring and excellent as Dr. Friedman. He is not "knife happy" and always gives you excellent alternatives besides surgery I have recommended him to many of my friends and they have all become his patients. His staff is great and caring and goes completely out of their way to make my husband and I feel welcome. He also is noted for his "chocolate feet" which you get on the way out. I don't know how Kathy L. could come iup with her review and wonder how she treated the staff. Let her go elsewhere and then she will realize that she made a mistake leaving Dr. Friedman. Elaine P..

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Friedman is a real pleasure to see. Very knowledgable, easy to understand and very caring. A great sende of humour also. Staff is also a delight.. Love the decor of the office and exam rooms, as well. A really great experience.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

DR. FRIEDMAN IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND ALSO EASY TO TALK TO.VERY HELPFUL AND A FUN OFFICE TO VISIT, AS WELL! STAFF HAS BEEN GREAT TO MY 84 YEAR OLD HUBBY.HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. FRIEDMAN FOR ANY FOOT ISSUES.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Friedman is the very best! I've been seeing him for a few years now becaus I'm Diabetic and everyone warns me not to cut my own toenails, and Dr. Friedman is always friendly, helpful, and punctual. His office may be small and he may be way up on the 8th floor, but there is an elevator and even if there wasn't, Dr. Friednman would be worth climbing stairs to see.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Rory J. Friedman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

AHC