Ratings for Dr. Pooja Malik

Hands down best cosmetic doctor in South Jersey. A true artist who always makes me look natural and fabulous. Always exceeds my expectations. Bonus she is so nice and sweet. Absolutely adore her.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Malik is wonderful. I am never disappointed with my treatments and she keeps me looking fabolous. Absolutely recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Pooja Malik and her staff are wonderful and so friendly!! I’m so glad she opened an office in Springfield. She is extremely knowledgeable with women hormones, weight loss, skin, and I’m sure a lot more and I don’t doubt it extends to men (I already have an appt for my husband with her). In addition, her honesty, opinion, and friendliness is what I’m really fond of and the reason I will continue to see and recommend her. I have previously been to other doctors that I’ve liked but I do feel 100% more comfortable with Dr. Pooja Malik. I also saw Dr. Rajesh Malik in the Mullica Hill office and he was as equally awesome and Dr. Pooja Malik. Great practice, great people!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I have been a patient with this practice for past 6 years or so. It has changed a lot and has improved in their services consistently and provide personal care to all the patients. I had to wait longer on occasion, but mostly its quick. The doctors spend time the patient and I get my share when its my time. They never hurry me. Dr Pooja Malik now only does anti aging and BHRT, and Dr Raj malik has taken over the medical part of the practice. Overall, I find most patients are happy and satisfied with the services.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Great doctor, will take time to explain things to you. Very helpful and full of knowledge. Sometimes have to wait a bit. Overall highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

be prepared to wait up to 2 hours to see dr. He is never on time, waiting room is always full. They will take you in the back where you wait up to 45 minutes. Staff is useless, they will just tell you it is out of their control. Person taking my blood pressure and weight could not figure out the computer system.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Malik is extremely helpful, patient and a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Very informative and helpful. Takes time with patient-not rushed.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Double appointments scheduled. Average wait time exceeds 2 hours. Appointments are made 1 hour prior to the doctor even being in the building. Very rude staff which changes monthly.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010