Ratings for Dr. Robert McLellan

Dr. McLellan is gentle, warm, kind, professional, and understanding. He is an amazing doctor who helped me through the most difficult challenge of my life. I would send my sisters, mother, friends, to him for care. There is no better. When I have been faced with other medical challenges at local facilites and I mention his name, "Oh, he trains us." is the usual response. "Exactly!" I say. If you need to put your life in a doctors hands, put it in his big mitts. He will not let you down!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I agree with the last post. He is Dr. feel good unless you cross him. He's like a prima donna. He's a great surgeon but needs to curtail the attitude.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. McLellan is a prototype for "doctor feel good" unless you cross him. I had a difficult problem that got worse because he ignored the symptoms. I suspect that he is quite competent on his field of practice.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. McLellan is one of the finest physicians I've known. I went to him to seek a second opinion and he offered me sound insights, made his findings clear and was unusually respectful and warm. He is responsible for preventing me from having what would have been an unnecessary procedure. I highly recommend him as a physician.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Wonderful bedside manner, very knowledgeable. Although I often have to wait in the waiting room, I don't mind. He's taken the time to answer my questions and I know that's what he's doing for his other patients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. McLellan has saved my life twice!! with caring and knowledge.. you wont find a better doc.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

This MD is very knowledgeable about gynecological cancer and I've found him to be very positive and approachable. He answers questions, calls back promptly, and isn't arrogant. His positive disposition is a huge plus when you're going through the hills and valleys of cancer diagnosis and treatment. He's not always on time, but I don't mind too much since he has given me "extra" time when needed.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2006

He has been my gyn/onc for 4 years and is always extremely friendly and helpful. Whenever I call him, he calls right back. I had a very rare form of ovca and he knew quite a bit about it. I am very proactive with my health and he is receptive when I tell him what I want to do. He is not uppity, like most specialists.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Sometimes he is very nice, and other times he is awful. There are better oncologists.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

Dr. Robert McLellan's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Portsmouth, NH