Ratings for Dr. Benjamin S. Foy

Run from this man!! There are way more qualified dentist in the area

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Worst dentist EVER!!!All the work done in my mouth has fallen apart including crowns that have broken off and pain in areas where "root canals" had been performed! I would not recommend this dentist to anyone that cares about quality!! A lot of wasted money and time!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Began seeing Dr Foy on June 2013 for some crown and bridge work. My first set of appointments went pretty well - my original dental asst was AMAZING for constructing my temporary crowns and were well durable by the time the permanents arrived. However, my experience with this practice turned rapidly sour since then. On Wednesday, July 3rd, I had my 3-unit bridge constructed by a DIFFERENT dental asst who fractured my temporaries during the fitting process and glued some adhesive to keep it in place. The result - it was too wide against my tongue, and pops and wiggles while biting. Within 2 HOURS of leaving my appointment, I called the office to address this issue and realized that they have closed early for Ind Day weekend and won't return until Monday. Well, later that evening, the temporary bridge eventually broke off, which left me VERY FURIOUS. Hopefully my original dental asst will re-construct my bridge at my next visit.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Very bad experience with this dentist. ALL the work done on my mouth has deteriorated or as a new dentist told me was poor quality... I have roots still in place where a root canal was supposedly done. The staff is very friendly but I was there for quality not nice and I would not recommend this dentist to anyone..

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I went to him and he told me all of these things were wrong with my teeth. He even told me I had too many teeth in my mouth and some of them needed to be pulled. I went to another dentist about a month later and he saw none of the things that he described. His assistant Jamie was rude.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010