Ratings for Dr. Kristin C. Mirda

The last 2 times I have been there the girl behind the desk is making patient phones calls. Then when she has hung up the phone she makes comments about them and bad mouthes the patients loud enough for everyone one in the waiting room to hear. Very unprofessional! Also they consistently overcharge and carry a balance on your account but tell you that insurance paid them more. This is incorrect, I have called my insurance company and they know exactly how much insurance is going to pay them so there is not need to overcharge. I have never been overcharged like this at any other dentist.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Awesome doctors, awesome staff!! My kids can't wait to go back!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

For a part-time dental practice, Dr. Mirda needs to either limit her overall patient load or work full-time. All appts are booked several months out, & includes ones such as fillings, etc that need to be followed up on much sooner. 7 months after I called to make an appt for my 11 year old, she did a filling on my child she had diagnosed w/a cavity on our 1st visit 4 months before & she actually had the nerve to ask why he waited so long, b/c the tooth was almost too far gone to save. This appt, 4 months later, had been the 1st available one we could get & which my kid had to miss 1/2 day of school for, b/c she doesn't work after 3pm. She saves money by sending emails of patient paperwork for you to print out at home, complete & bring back, but bills higher than other pediatric dentists. Her office staff is incompetent. For all their "advanced technology" they're unable to keep accurate records of appts, procedures already done or pending & just keep sending out incorrect emails.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

If you don't purchase the floride treatment your child won't get their teeth polished. I left feeling that we wasted our time and money. We went for a cleaning and a checkup and didn't get the cleaning b/c we didn't want the floride treatment. Sounds odd to me. My dental hygenist friend was shocked that my child was refused a polishing for that reason. I don't think we'll be back.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

She is BY FAR, the BEST dentist for kids! VERY good bedside manners and sweet to the kids! Wish she worked on adults. lol

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Absolutely loved Dr. Kristin and the rest of the Sunshine Smiles staff. My boys had a wonderful first dental visit and wanted to go back the next day. I'm so happy we found her!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Love this office! Dr. Kristin is great with my kids and they love her!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Wonderful staff, wonderful Dentist! They all made my granddaughter feel relaxed and actually happy to be there! My only complaint, she is a pediatric Dentist, so I can't go to her! The best I've ever been to!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011