Ratings for Dr. Jessica W. Burgert

Dr. Jessica Burgert has been my primary care physician sense July and she is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. It took me about two and a half months to get my first appointment but it was well worth the wait. Dr. Burgert is very nice and caring. She takes the time to truly listen to me and addresses all my issues and answer all my questions. She explains my conditions and work with me to find the best plain of treatment. Dr. Burgert is located 30 minutes away from me but the care she provides makes it worth the drive. Dr. Burgert is truly a blessing after dealing with ongoing health issues for a year and half and dealing with so many Doctors who did not care, did not listen or take my medical issues seriously, rushed the appointment like it was a race, had to wait hours to see, had nasty attitudes, provided horrible care that made me worse or none at all. So, I am extremely happy to have her as my primary care physician! The facility is great, very clean and the staff is nice. The only issue I have is it’s hard to get in contact with anybody at the facility and it took a long time to get seen as a new patient and a long time to be seen for my physical appointment but besides that everything else is great. I recommend Dr. Jessica Burgert 100%! She is a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr. Jessica W. Burgert's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Champ Va