Ratings for Dr. Shae H. Johnson

I have been very pleased with Dr. Johnson's care. He takes the time to answer my questions and has been very helpful with medical needs.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Gave my mother a clean bill of health after she felt horrible. One week later she had a massive stroke. Wish he listened to her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Went in with my sick mother, his eyes were stuck to the computer while listening to her complaint. Seemed very far from caring to hear about why she came in. She was sick, he did nothing. Sent her home with an increased dose of meds. That have nothing to do with her current ailments. Told her to come back in a month and left the room. He never addressed her problem she went in for.

Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Johnson was so patient and spent a half hour explaining medications and answering questions. I felt all my questions were answered. I have seeing other doctors and have just moved to Grants Pass. He spent time reviewing all my medical history and my medications. He told me I was being prescribed too much of one med and taking the other at the wrong time for it to be the most effective. After researching I found he was absolutely right! I am grateful for a doctor who can get me off of medications I really don't need and not just prescribe meds to treat symptoms instead of treating the underlying problem. I would highly recommend Dr. Johnson. As for the office and the pricing I know as a doctor in a clinic he has very little control over that. The staff I met were pleasant and attentive.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Cost of visit was absurd. All the doctor did was listen to my heart. The billing office said that the $400.00 was for a comprehensive exam which consists of getting weighed, and having blood pressure and temperature taken. Wonder what it costs if the doc really examines the patient? Doctor was very aloof.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr Shae Johnson ALSO wanted to change other specialists protocols , he was all about CHANGING my meds not trying to fix the problem. Had to beg for MRI he said no would only give me an xray! I am 55 years old with a rare disease. He made me feel like I was walking on eggshells. My mother came to my apts, 3 in a month and half and 3 UA'S I FELT LIKE A FELON.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr shae Johnson was arrogant, rude, talked over me, wanted to change other drs protocol , specialists included, treated me like I was basically a drug addict, had no concern for any of my background and when and how I was diagnosed , actually didn't believe most of what I was saying , because he had nit received those older records , in my 61 yrs of life, 2 children , a sick, dying husband, sick and dying parents and 2 siblings, I have never met a more uncaring dr.. My own brother is a physician in another state.. He is a wonderful representative of the field .. Dr Johnson is not..

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Shae H. Johnson's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Grants Pass, OR