Ratings for Dr. Saul D. Legator

Dr. Legator and his exceptional staff are, by far, THE best dental team I've ever had the pleasure of working with! Each patient is met with a warm, friendly greeting. Dr. Legator takes the time and effort to make certain that his patients are comfortable and fully understand the work being or needing to be done, (he's also an amazing tooth artist and is always happy to answer silly questions about the tools he's using). - If you're looking for a dentist with meticulous attention to detail and a staff with a heart of gold, look no further; these folks are the real deal, second to none!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Legator's assistant "Rena" was constantly coughing in her hand and fixing her hair without washing her hands. I asked her if she could please wash them before handling areas in and around my mouth. She only honored my request after she rolled her eyes and let out a heavy sigh. I originally had an appointment with Dr. Legator to have a procedure done which I had to return 3 times since to get right. Unfortunately, the procedure still causes me a great deal of discomfort and I have to seek additional treatment.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012