Ratings for Dr. Magdy Nasra

Best doctor that I have ever had. His bedside manner is wonderful, He is so compassionate and spends a great deal of time with me. He explains things thoroughly and always gives me a chance to ask questions.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Nasra is by far the most compassionate physician I have ever met. He cares for both of my elderly parents and since I live out of state, I can rest easy knowing they are under Dr. Nasra's care. He is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and patient. He always takes the time necessary to explain everything. He has devoted his life to making a difference and I can tell you that he has made a HUGE difference in the quality of my parents' lives. Changing to Dr. Nasra's pracice was the best thing I could have done for them.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I was so fed up with my primary doctor and searched for a new one. I decided to try Dr. Nasra based on some good reviews I have seen. I was very impressed with the friendliness of his office. The nurse Ewa was so wonderful in easing my anxieties. The doctor was really interested in my health and history. He has a wonderful bedside manner and great follow up. I never thought I would pick a NJ doctor over a NY one. The whole experience for me was wonderful and I will have my whole family use him as their doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Wonderful bedside manner, very knowledgable... office could be more together.....

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

There is nothing bad to say about Dr. Nasra. He is understanding, caring and knowledgeable. His patients mean everything to him. He will not leave the room until you fully understand what he told you. I have my entire family going to him as well as friends and co-workers. When anyone askes for a doctor they should go to, I always say Dr. Nasra.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I have been to Dr, Nasra office a few times, and eveytime I am there, he gives me his full attention. He explains what may be happening, or going to happen. My whole family uses him, and his staff is very friendly. I would recommend. One negative thing- if you have an emergency on a weekend, he is unavailable. but overall a good dr!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Nasra is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I almost look forward to my visits. He is very knowledgable and helpful. I recommend him to my friends, and they love seeing him as well. He has alot of patience and a very positive attitude. One of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Nasra for about 10 years now and highly disagree with the first review. I have never know Dr Nasra to be anything but estremely pleasant and personable. He is knowledgeable and also listens, takes his time and is very thorough. I have recommended him to my family and friends who also like him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Magdy Nasra's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor that I have ever had. His bedside manner is wonderful, He is so compassionate and spends a great deal of time with me. He explains things thoroughly..."

December 16, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=264237'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

March 1, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=264237'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014