Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Narsete

Dr Narsete was very complete in his consultation and willingly gave his time to discuss his expertise and share his recommendations to restore a lovely smile. He and his staff (Ms.) Pat were also very friendly and put me at ease to ask my many questions. I have not yet decided if I might take the next step in seeking this (minimal) treatment or not, however I expect he would be careful and competent in his service for a nice outcome. Ms M

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Would highly recommend Dr. Narsete . I had the best experience I've ever had insurgery . Staff was wonderful !!! Dr.Narsete is very thorough and very detailed. I couldn't be happier with theresults. Thank you again

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I knew right away that Doctor Narsete was going to be the doctor who made my goals come true within minutes of speaking with him in the consultation. He is non judgemental, kind and most importantly passionate about what he does. I would highly recommend Dr Narsete to anyone who is looking to have the confidence they need in life.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Thank you for creating great results and giving me an enormous amount of self-esteem. I have been your patient for over fifteen years and I am excited with the positive results I receive. You make me feel very comfortable and confident when we have a consultation. I attribute my contentment to your ability of being a good listener and very understanding. Your ability to explain what I can expect for results is very reassuring to me. Also, the staff in the front office is very supportive and makes me feel very important as a patient and I can call them with questions and they are very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Narsete as my doctor for liposuction on my lower back and sides, with some revision work on my upper abdomen from a previous surgeon. I can’t thank him enough for fixing the remaining issue with my upper abdomen and doing an excellent job! His bed side manner, compassion, and experience are amazing! My only regret is that I didn’t work with him the first time as having the right surgeon for the job makes a world of difference in results. I would recommend him to all my friends interested in enhancing their appearance!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dear Dr. Buckspan, Thank you and your staff for such a wonderful experience at Personique! Your facility and staff are truly the best! Inna answered so many of my questions and really put me at ease. After meeting you on the initial visit, I knew you were the surgeon for me. You listened to all my concerns and gave me your expert opinion. I knew I had come to the right place. Thank you for your professionalism and your expertise. Now when I look in the mirror, I feel rested, younger and I absolutely love my new nose and chin. I couldn't be happier with the results. I would highly recommend you to anyone that wishes to have cosmetic surgery. I only wish I hadn't waited for so long to change my profile. You are truly a sculptor. Sincerely, LD

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

My consultation was very informative! I came in with a list of questions and Dr. Buckspan and Ina answered almost everything before I even got to it. They took as much time as I needed and I was very pleased!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

I always had a fear of doctors, and was completely comfortable with him. The face lift I got makes me look 10 years younger! As I grow older , I will be coming back to him quite often to remove wrinkles and sunspots. His work is amazing...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr. Thomas A. Narsete's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)
  • University of New Mexico (Grad. 1981)

• Buttock lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Botox injections
  • Breast augmentation
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants

AARP