Ratings for Dr. Jaye M. Shyken

Maybe she was having a bad day but she was unbelievably rude and callous. I don't know why but seems judgmental and condescending.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr.Shyken was okay. She seems knowledgeable and thorough. However, the SLUcare office staff is ridiculous. They first refused to let me make an appointment until I contacted Dr.Shyken herself. I have now dealt with their idiotic billing office about 4 times, first because everything was coded incorrectly, and then now on Jan.3rd I'm just now getting a bill from an appointment in early August, and then had to argue with 2 different people to get them to correctly submit the bill to my insurances. Also, some of my bloodwork came back abnormal, I called two separate times and talked to 2 different nurses about it who were supposed to talk to the doctor and let me know what I was supposed to do, I never heard back from them again. (Except, of course, the bills.) I decided to go to a different MFM practice (St.John's) and have had no problems getting appointments, prompt answers, and easy and accurate billing. I can't imagine dealing with this office for an entire high risk pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Jaye M. Shyken's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med