Ratings for Dr. Reynardo Adorable

Very caring and efficient service. Was tired of being on pain killers for years. Dr Adorable found the source of the pain and fixed it!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

The Dr. Rey educates his patients about the importance of total health and how he can help you achieve your goals. His team is friendly and warm, his office is clean with state-of-the-art technology. You will love Dr. Rey!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

To whom it may concern, I have gone to Dr Ray Adorable for over 4 years now. He does a great job as a Chiropractor cracking my back. Unlike other Chiropractors that I have seen, Dr Ray tells me exercises to do to straighten my back and stretches to loosen my back. I view this as above and beyond the treatment I have gotten elsewhere. I have also gone to him for weight loss and lost 20 lb. In about 45 days. He also did a wrap on me that help dissolve the fat in areas that needed help. Having had Polio, that has affected my back all my life, Dr Ray Adorable has been a ray of sunshine in a sea of pain for me over the years. I feel really blessed to have found him Roger

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I've gone to many chiropractors over the years. Dr Rey and his staff are beyond compare. He is truely an expert in adjusting your back and neck, and explaining why he needs to do what he does. I always feel great when I leave his office!He is the best doctor in DFW!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I have known Dr Rey for over 15 years. I would recommend my own mother to him! He got rid of my low back pain and sciatica that I suffered with fomost of my life! He is trustworthy, of the highest integrity, and will do what's best for you.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

After suffering most of my life with severe neck pain and headaches, through excellent chiropractic care, acupuncture and spinal decompression, Dr Adorable was able to get rid of my pain.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Decompression and manipulation prevented surgery! ""I have suffered from neck, shoulder and back pain resulting from an automobile accident in January 1973. During all those years, I have tried numerous treatment plans, stopping short only of surgery- the odds the surgeons gave me were not attractive. After just a short treatment period using the decompression table and chiropractic manipulation, I am finally virtually pain free most of the time. On those rate occasions when the pain recurs, just a short period of maintenance on the decompression table fixes it right up. I recommend this treatment highly to anyone with neck and/or back pain. The treatment is great and so are the staff and doctors."" Lynn True

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

There is not enough space here to write, in detail, of the Positive experience I've had with Dr. Adorable and his staff at the Advanced Wellness and Weight Loss clinic. Having no prior experience with Chiropractors, I was a little skeptic at first, to say the least. All I was sure of was the Severe pain I was in, and the need for relief. After 3 trips to the ER and getting pumped full of drugs, only to have the pain return the following day, I was desperate! A CT Scan showed severe bulging of the lower discs of my spine which was placing pressure on the Sciatic nerve. On a scale of 1 to 10, the pain was a 10+. After having Dr. Adorable review my medical files and filling him in on my history of injuries, he reassured me that he could offer some (if not total) relief from the pain. After 4 weeks of having him make "adjustments" to my spine, and Spinal Decompression treatments, the pain went from a 10+ to a 1. As I sit here now writing this it is a 0! NO PAIN whatsoever!! He is not one to fill you full of false hopes. His honesty in the possibilities of helping my situation was reassuring. I still have several sessions to go before completing the recommended treatment. I would like to thank him and his Wonderful staff for giving me my life back! And Yes, his staff is Superb! From his massage therapist to his receptionist; they are Awesome! Let me close by saying that being a person of great faith, and praying for an answer/remedy to my condition, I Know that God worked through Dr. Adorable to bring about my healing. And for that, I can't thank Either enough!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

He is one of the best chiropractors in DFW. He has over 25 years of experience and caring!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

This place is not managed well at all. They always seem confused on what to do every time I come in. Their staff turn over is horrible. Every time they get someone good in and I get comfortable with staff, they are gone, I get introduced to a new employee. I won't be back!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014