Ratings for Dr. Jessica Uhl

Jessica is the best. I have been going to her for over 15 years. She is patient and never rushes the appointment. She actually cares about her patients and is very helpful with any questions asked.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Jessica Uhl has been my family doctor for several years. My family loves her. Originally we were patient's of Dr. Davis who we think the world of also, but because he is so busy we switched to Jessica. She is caring, listens, and when I have an issue, I feel confident she will help me. She is the best. Some of the office staff has changed and consequently the new girls are still getting to know all the patients.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

The front office staff is very unfriendly, but the nurses and Dr Uhl are great. Dr. Uhl takes her time with you and answers all questions you have. She maybe running late so you have to sit for longer periods of time- but I don't mind because I know she was taking time with her other patients. Everyone that sees her seems to like her bedside manner- she really knows and cares about her patients well being. If I could change one thing it would be the front office ladies very unfriendly and uninterested in anything about what they are doing for lunch.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012