Ratings for Dr. John R. Leikensohn

Just a short note to tell of my experience with Dr. Leikensohn regarding my recent face lift. The experience was completely positive. Dr. Leikensohn is so caring and has the best personality. The doctor and staff were totally supportive and encouraging. The surgery was a complete success. I look and feel fatastic. The recovery was so much easier than I expected. This experience has changed my life and gave me back my confidence. I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

What a fabulous doctor. Listens to what you say, and delivers fantastic results. I honestly couldn't be happier! His nurse staff is awesome as well! Overall great experience and I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Excellent plastic surgeon-great experience and very happy with results. I would recommend him highly. Staff very caring as well.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

A truly wonderful,caring,personable physician.He makes you feel at ease, always concerned about you as an individual.The staff mirrors his excellence.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Great at facelifts and breast surgery. I cdould not have been happier with my experience. I would recommend him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Fabulous doctor. I had very natural results, and he gave me exactly what I wanted. Fabulous staff as well. I recommend him!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Had a nose job from him, not his specialty, very unflattering with a hump and a bump. 2nd opinion doc said I need a redo. Too painful and can't afford, wish this doc had gotten it right the first time.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Fabulous doctor. Amazing results! Great staff. Knows what he's doing!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

Dr. John R. Leikensohn's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1971)

AARP