Ratings for Dr. Bart J. Belcher

Our family has been going to Bart for years! We love him and his staff! I get nervous from the old fashioned way of being treated but he uses a method that puts me at ease. I know when I get that feeling in my neck he's the only one I trust. His office is convenient being right on the marietta square. I found parking in under 2 min. I can't say enough good things about him! He's a kind soul that is blessed with a healing heart! Another thing I liked about him was that he made sure before I was adjusted that it was a chiropractic issue. That was very honest of him. If you are trying to find a chiropractor that you can go back to if needed Bart Belcher is is your man! I feel so much better and it's been all of 4 hours! Thank you Bart!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Belcher's and I always get relief from my pain. I have had back problems for several years and when I have a flair up Dr. Bart Belcher is always helping and suggesting ways for me to help myself. He recommended the massage stick for sore muscles and it works great. I highly recommend Dr. Belcher.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Bart uses a modern safe and effective treatment for neck/back pain. I feel like a new person - Thank you Dr. Bart.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011