Ratings for Dr. George L. River

I sw Dr River the first time on 7/07/2011 at Cancer Treatment of America. I had gone to MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston TX for Breast Cancer and a double Mastectomy. I switched to CTCA and was assigned o Dr. River. From the mment I met with him and his staff, I knew I was in good hands. I am diabetic and with Dr. River having 50 yrs experience in Hemotology and Oncology, knew that he would keep a watchful eye not only on my Cancer but my Blood levels as well. He listen to my history and comments which made me feel really good in that he wanted to really know me and would be inclined to pay attention to every detail. I rated him the way I did because every thing from the moment I walked in to his office was very warm, friendly, and above all very professional. Everyone I spoke to about Dr. River could not say enough good things about him. I would and do HIGHLY RECOMMEND him. He makes you feel that he cares and is in this fight together, you not alone. He has your back!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Dr. George L. River's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1956)