Ratings for Dr. Xuan Thy Tran

She is fake and if she is having a bad day rather than leaving it at the door she carries it with her

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I strongly disagree. Sounds like you are the one with the problem and not her. She is absolutely amazing and highly recommend her!!!!! Her staff are the most caring welcoming people I have ever met. They know you by name and treat you like family. I wouldn't change clinics even if my insurance wouldn't allow me to go there!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I started seeing Tran about a year ago for normal gyno procedures and started using her as my primary doctor. There was my first mistake. She diagnosed me with depression and put me on an SSRI Lexapro. I found out the hard way that Dr. Tran SHOULD NOT prescribing SSRI drugs. I would never send anyone i cared about to her for anything other than GYNO appointments. Because of her lack of knowledge about the drugs she had prescribed me my husband and I spent the first year of our marriage plagued with, at that time, unknown side effects. I complained of severe headaches, sexual side effects, electrical shock sensations and intense dizziness, Dr. Tran never connected the dots as to the fact that lexapro was causing all the issues instead she put me on more drugs when all the signs were clearly pointing to the fact that Lexapro was not working for me. I want all of you to be aware and do your research before you listen to her! She isn't a psychiatrist and don't trust her to act as one!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Dr. Xuan Thy Tran's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1998)