You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karen L. BREMER

I thought Dr. Karen Bremer was an excellent physician. The appointment process was very easy and I was seen promptly upon arriving. I thought her nurse was very nice and experienced. As for Dr. Bremer, she actually listened to all of my concerns and was very thorough in her exam. And she is very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions. She is one of the nicest physicians I have ever met and I would definitely recommend this physician to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I love Dr. Bremmer! She has bee so caring to me. She has helped me so much with my Trigeminal Neurology.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

This is one of the rudest, most uncaring, egotistical doctors I have ever met. She wanted me to walk quickly, and when I said I couldn't, she said "of course you can, you are just being dramatic walking so slow." I LOOKED healthy, and that's all she cared about. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's a few months later.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I think she is a very rude person, took our daughter there for a problem with chiari, she asked my daughter why was she there, then proceeded to tell her she need a new pair of jeans. we called a week later as the meds were not working waited a week, never got a call back, recalled was toold it would be 3 more days. she did call back after we got upset. was closed over christmas eve and christmas, called on Wednesday had to call 3 times to get a call back, she was out of town till 1/3/13. associate never called to tell us they needed to see our daughter to change her meds and our daughter was leaving town..they did not care..we are still waiting for an apt. from their office for a neuro surgeon and have been waiting for 3 weeks. Not sure I will ever return to this office. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! I just hope someday she has a headache to the degree my daughter does and then she gets jacked around the same way...

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

It takes over 4-5 days to get a call back,(if you even get a call back at all) she treats you like a drug addict and does not really care all that much about how much pain you are in. I lost a card to another Dr. that she gave me and when I asked for the name of the other Dr. she told me to look for the card, she would not give me the name a 2nd time.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I found Dr. Bremer to be "very" nice and concern about my well-being.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Thank god I found her after so many years of not getting any attention for horrendus nerve and other crippling pain from "supposed" reconstructive plastic surgery gone DECONSTRUCTIVE "BIG TIME." Not everyone's 'cup of tea' I know, but it really hurts. Dr. Bremer referred me to other compassionate providers too and I am now getting both physical and psycho therapy. I'll always be a train wreck after what has happened to me but I don't feel so alone in the world now and she tries to help me when and if she can.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Excellent - caring. Highly recommend. She was very good after having some bad experiences with others. Knows her field.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Karen L. BREMER's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I thought Dr. Karen Bremer was an excellent physician. The appointment process was very easy and I was seen promptly upon arriving. I thought her nurse was ver..."

October 21, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2640867'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.2

February 6, 2014