Ratings for Dr. Todd W. Adam

Great doctor! Very kind and sweet. I have my appointment next week for a breast enlargement and I cant wait. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

After going to two other consultations with two different doctors I was referred to Dr. Adam. I was so impressed with him, I decided to schedule my surgery immediately. He answered every question I had and thoroughly/patiently explained everything. For once I felt like a doctor really cared. Best doctor I've ever been to! Guarantee you'll fall in love with him too!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Office manager was very rude! I would not go back to see Dr. Adam due to the poor customer service after the surgery.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Adam, he is a wonderful dr. he and his staff are the greatest. From my first initial visit to my 6th month visit he has been great,when i went for my consult he asked me how i wanted to look vs what he thouth i needed or wanted, the consult in my opinion was fun he made me feel at ease and not nervous. he answered all my questions as crazy as they were and i am VERY HAPPY with the RESULTS and i would recommend him 1001 times to anyone looking to have any work done as i have a friend who had a tt done and my BA looks FANTASTIC...if i ever need anything in the future he will be my guy.i could go on forever but he and his staff are A1 and i work in a dr office and their flow is exceptional from the office manager to the receptionist they are all the BOMB!!! I Love Love Love Dr. Adam...I recommend him to the fullest and that's no bs...

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Dr. Adam. he NEVER tried to suggest anything more being done, even asked me to really think about size(implants)and if i really needed them (he didn't think i would). He let me know what to and not to excpect. he answered all of my(TONS)of questions.We live out of town and he visited me at my hotel and saw me before leaving town just to check on things.When i had questions after returning home, he answered them without having to drive hours back for a visit.He told me he couldn't promise me a 20 year old's body (i'm 40) but that he thought i would be pleased with the results.i have been told OFTEN that I look like I have a 20 year old chest/belly(i had a lift with implants and an extended TT)my scars are all placed WONDERFULLY and never show with low pants, or wearing a swimsuit(even though i have scars under my arms to make the skin lay flat after my lift).I am pleased more than i ever thought i would! I recommend him to EVERYONE looking for a surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

He did not have the skill to deal with a capsulectomy effectively. Left a huge dent on that side. Wrong size/shape implant as a replacement. Said he could fix it but wanted me to pay for anesthesiologist and new implant. Very abrupt and defensive when he realized it was his fault. However, he did admit that he used knowledge he gained from my case to help him on a new case. Another thing that was disturbing is that since the implant I was having removed was to correct a problem caused by scoliosis, insurance covered the capsulectomy as well as placement of the new implant and all related anesthesiology. I had an implant added to the other side as well and he split the ENTIRE cost of a bilateral augmentation and I had to pay half rather than just the cost of the placement of the new implant. This meant he made more money due to some double payment. His attitude toward me was hostile after he realized I was unhappy with the results.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I consulted with Dr. Adam before choosing another doctor. Dr. Adam was kind and patient with my millions of questions, and has a beautiful office. His staff is very friendly, and he is very concerned about what the patient wants, not what he thinks you want. However, I chose another area doctor (Clayton Moliver) after speaking with 2 of his previous patients. The inframammory scars on one of them were still quite noticeable and large after a couple of years, and another had to have a revision after that she had to pay for and felt like it was his fault. Also, she's not happy with her end result. But as far as my overall consultation went, he seemed great.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

**FANTASTIC** When I walked into his office I was instantly comfortable and greeted by a wonderful staff. The entire process was wonderful and Dr. Adam is an awesome doctor. I would use him again and recommend him to anyone wanting any type of skin care or plastic surgery!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Wonderful and very experienced physician. I would recommend him to anyone of my family members or friends.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Wonderful doctor. Made me feel very comfortable and at ease, in general and with my decisions.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Todd W. Adam's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX