Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Kelly

Love him and his staff. You will not be disappointed

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr Kelly is the best in Houston go to him you won't regret

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Kelly and his staff were great and friendly and took good care of me

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

This was the first OB I've ever seen. I saw him while I was pregnant with my first son, I was in poor health but he helped me correct it and was very sweet and friendly the whole time. Honestly the best OB I have ever met. Sadly I was unable to deliver with him because I moved to FL to be with my husband who is in the military. I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant again with my second child and I miss Dr. Kelly so much. If only I was still in Houston.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Kelly was great, I had a tubal ligation with him. He was very professional and informative. The staff are always nice and professional. For my office visits and surgery he was early and got me in and out. I even received pictures of my surgery which put a lot of my concerns to ease. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Kelly's office to any mother that's expecting. Reasons being cause for one i have 6 children well now #7 a beautiful baby girl thanks to Dr. Kelly and his staff. The staff was always on time reminding you of your next appt. and when ever you arrived surprinsingly you never had to wait over 5 or 10 min how good is that! And Dr. Kelly is always funny but informative. So yes if you're an expecting mom GO,hurry.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr Kelly is hands-on and thorough. The wait is less than 10 minutes within your appointment window.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

This was the (by far) the best physician encounter that I have experienced. Dr. Kelly and his staff are amazing and extremely caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

This Doctor was very rude and and the staff was no better. He didnt do very well at listning to what was going on and when i tried to explain some things to him he interupted and said im a dr let me do my job. How are you gonna do your job if you dont listen to your patient. The appt i sheduled was for a completly differnt thing than what they were trying to see me for and when i told the ma they just completly ignored me. I also had to sit in the waiting room for an hour and a half before i got called back. I went there one time before this and was let known i was having a miscarrage all the staff cared about was getting me out of there, they are not compasionate and very uncaring, they are definatly only there for the pay check. Poor service all around, they didnt even clean the room before i went in, the exam bed was dirty and they left urine on the sink. NASTY

Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr Kelly is a very kind and informative physician. Great bedside manner. Seems very organized!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Dr. Michael D. Kelly's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

AHC