Ratings for Dr. Steven B. Smith

took my daughter to the office in Broken Arrow 4 or 5 times for tendonitis. Wait times were usually about 45 minutes. Office staff were pleasent, but not very helpful and resisted changing appointment times even several weeks ahead of time. Doctor Smith seemed knowledgable, but wouldnt' give us much information even when asked. Billing was the the worst problme. The office didn't bother to look into what my insurance covered or how much it would cost me, and acted like they were being put out when I asked. When we went in recently they wanted to send her custom orthotics to be modified, I asked how much it would be. They just said we would be responsible for whatever the lab charged! They also said the ankle brace they suggested would be $100 each if they charged insurance. When I balked, they said if I paid cash it would only be $50 each. I checked and I can have the correct size shipped to my house next day air for $30 each. Needless to say, I won't be back.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Steven B. Smith's Credentials

• French

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Great West