Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Zatorski

Dr. Zatorski is an outstanding physician. He is compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and always devotes as much time to the medical encounter as needed. He instill in his patients a sense of security and well-being. In my lon life I have seen many physicians. None is more the pride of their profession than Dr. Zatorski.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Zatorski was nice during my office visit with him and gave me the correct diagnosis. I left a message with his office a week later with a question and his nurse called me back and told me that the doctor told me to get surgery and a heavy dose of oral steroids. When I questioned her about his recommendations she said, "so you are not going to take the doctor's recommendations". I went to another doctor the next day and spoke to a third doctor who told me Dr. Zatorski's recommendations were very much overboard and not needed. Dr. Zatorski should have collected more information instead of making quick and unneeded recommendations.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr. Thomas F. Zatorski's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1982)

GHI