Ratings for Dr. R L. Sparling

office staff never calls you back, called three different for same refill,cancelled office vist without telling me and others

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Unable to hold any body in person, but you have to deal with only answering machines even if you are a new patient , what kind of service is that, take only money & don't care about patient at all??? That is not a doctor office but only Money collectors!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr. Sparling. He is exceptional! I have been seeing him for 15 years and wouldn't think of going to anyone else. You may have to wait to get in, it seems his office overbooks-but he is well worth it!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

After several trys I finally found a Dr. I like and trust. Happy to be his patient. I have no co-pay with my plan and have had minimal problems with our bills. Very Happy.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

DR SPARLING IS INCREDIBLY KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND CARING. SO THOROUGH I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT COMPARED TO THE FACT THAT MOST MDS IN THE LAS VEGAS AREA ARE MONEY GRABBING QUACKS. THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THE BILLING DEPT, THAT ALWAYS SENDS ME AN INACCURATE BILL. I FIND THE OFFICE STAFF VERY SWEET, WITH THE ONE EXCEPTION MENTIONED BY ANOTHER PERSON WHO POSTED.ANYHOW, DR SPARLING IS SMART, CARING, AND EVEN HANDSOME! HES REALLY A GREAT DOCTOR I RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

The receptionist is extremely rude and demanding. She never says hello, just barks orders. She refuses to explain paperwork and refuses to address the patient in a respectful way. Everything she says is condescending and very rude. The office manager has incorrectly submitted claims to our insurance on 3 separate occasions requiring hours of our time to chase the issues to avoid paying out of network high rates. Their explanation for us was that it is our responsibility even when they continue to submit their claims from FL where their main office is at. Its a real shame because the Doctor himself is better than most but AVOID this office at all cost unless you want to deal with endless financial liabilities and a horrible staff.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr. Sparling is with out a doubt the best physician in Vegas. He takes his time with every patient and truly cares about you. He will sit a listen to your concerns. He will not rush you out of the room. His new office is beautiful and the staff is amazing. I wouldn't see anyone else!!! HE'S THE BEST! Love you Dr. Sparling!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

Have been seeing Dr.Sparling since my wife and I moved to Henderson from Ca. The main thing I like about him, is " he talks with you ", not at you. He He actually asks if I have any questions. He's great.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Wow! A patient couldn't ask for a more caring physician than Dr. Sparling. The office staff are great and very personable.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

It is very hard to find a good Dr. with the current insurance companies we have to use these days! Let me tell you Dr. Sparling is by far the best! I am a new patient of his and I feel like he has been my Dr for years! The office is great and the staff is so sweet! I would strongly recommend him to anyone. His bedside manor is well beyond most all in Las Vegas! He takes his time with you and truly cares for his patients! Thank you Dr. Sparling!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Dr. R L. Sparling's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental