Ratings for Dr. Brian L. Koppelman

Excellent office right on schedule and dr koppelman made me very comfortable and his treatment was great

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Koppelman is amazing! I never have to wait and his office and staff are very welcoming and clean. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Koppelman is the best! I just switched to him from another large dentist office because they would try to get me to agree to procedures for my kids that I thought were necessary until I spoke to other people with kids. Dr. Koppelman has your best interests in mind. The office and staff are great and clean. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Koppelman has been our family dentist for years, I cannot say enough good words about his professionalism, and compassion for his patients. I highly recommend him to all my family and friends. His new staff is wonderful, it's so nice to walk in and see a smiling face. So anyone looking for an amazing Dentist look no further, he's right here.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

We appreciate your feedback, because of a comment we have addressed the staff problem and have replaced the front desk personnel. Thank you. We take pride in having a friendly quality practice.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Koppelman is very nice and professional. He is very knowledgable. Unfortunately his staff has a lot to be desired. Very rude. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Koppelman has a wonderful chair-side manner. He is highly skilled and proficient. He is quick , thorough, and painless. He tells you what to expect and follows through with exactly as he stated. There are no surprises. I always leave his office feeling well and happy that I have such a great dentist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

The dr and office were great all around. Sorry for the previous post, put on wrong dr.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I find that Dr. Koppleman and his staff we're not professional.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013