Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth K. Murphree

Chronic hives annually gone in 2 acupuncture treatments. No drugs!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

This doctor is different in that she listens. She is open by appointment and always follows up with me. I can get adjusted, massaged, cold laser, and acupuncture all in one day on a Saturday if I want. She has her staff that is with her over 5 years that knows me when I call. I like Fairfax City and love to be around George Mason but I prefer even more that my doctor know me, know my needs, and still works with paper instead of electronic hacking. Such a relief for me since I am always in pain from commuting.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Knew bout my weight loss efforts but needed acupuncture to anti age my face. Doc told me by working thru the kidney meridian we can reduce eye puffiness. Wow.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Functional medicine is a great way to describe my recent visit with Dr. Murphree. She helped review my mother's homeopathic and adjusted my right knee all in one afternoon. She really cares and her practice is small. I like that she is not staring at a computer my time with her. She says my knee will improve but I know that because it already feels better.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Murphree is a truly caring, attentive practitioner. She is a great listener and is very positive and supportive in any respect. She is a true healer and extremely knowledgeable with respect to her field of expertise and the impact nutrition, spirituality, and emotions have on health and wellness.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Murphree. She is a warm, compassionate, knowledgable, intuitive physician who is fully present with her patients. Sharon Fallon Shreve

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I don't think I ever met anyone like Dr. Murphree. She was recommended to me by a friend. I have been seeing a chiropracter for a while, but never felt relief long after I walked out the door. My friend said to me, "if Dr. Murphree can't help you, no one can."..I had this neck issue for months, afraid to go to any chiropracter that just wanted to 'SNAP' my neck and back.For some, that feels great, for me at that time..I felt like it would break my neck. I had no range of motion. Chriopracters that don't use an activator think it is crap. WEll, my mind has changed. Dr. Murphree not only goes over your history at your first visit, but she gets to know every inch of your life, habits, job etc...Needless to say, she uses an activator, checks herself by checking your legs and if not in place does it again. No one who "snaps" me ever "checked" me. She is thorough as can be and does NOT WANT you to rely on medications, but treats you naturally and it works! See for yourself. I am a believer!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010