Ratings for Dr. Keith M. Ulnick

Pretty bad experience. I had surgery on a Friday and the following Tuesday I was in the E.R. I went to see him later that afternoon, he was rude, dismissing my pain, bleeding, rapid heart rate, high blood pressure,and seemed angry with me for being checked at the E.R. I only followed the directions of his handout. He then hurt me more during his exam in an almost punitive fashion.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

My husband saw Dr. Ulnick because he was part of the choice program in the Veterans Affairs. His hearing technician performed a hearing test. However, even though Dr. Ulnick was paid by the V.A. he would not follow through by giving us the results and fitting the hearing aids. It turned out we had to go to the V.A. hospital in Spokane to have the work done over again. We would not recommend this doctor because we don't think this is professional or ethical.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I went to see Dr. Ulnick due to frequent nosebleeds. I had hoped to have the problem area cauterized. He told me he couldn't do it because it would burn a hole in my nose. I drove to the Seattle area and visited an ENT who I had seen before moving to Eastern Washington. He cauterized the problem and now 16 months later I've had no nosebleeds. I wouldn't recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I needed help with 3 problems: 1) Constant ringing in my ears - he claimed nothing could fix it because that is something that is normal for "old people" (his words) to experience. Note: I was born in 1950; 2) Deviated septum, which had recently been diagnosed. I had been inflicted with sleep apnea, snoring,and frequent nosebleeds since 1968 - I wanted to know if that was the cause. I also wanted to know if medication or surgery would help. He said no. He added that my sleep apnea and snoring was only because "you are obese" (his words) and had nothing to do with a deviated septum. Note: I had these same problems at least 30 years before I became overweight; 3) Otitis externa, which had begun years ago after an allergic reaction to prescribed medication. Being diabetic has made it hard to overcome this. He said since I smoked cigarettes, my ear problems were not due to the allergic reaction I had to the medication, but to smoking cigarettes.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Keith M. Ulnick's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Moses Lake, WA