Ratings for Dr. Gerald Mulvaney

I LOVE Dr. Mulvaney! After years of struggling with painful cycles and internal random sharp pains on either side of my belly button he was able to quickly and explain in plain in simple language that I have PCOS and am very susceptible larger simple cysts, luckily all have ruptured although painful no further complications. Not sure if Dr. Mulvaney still see's GYN patients but as a young (non-pregnant) female he made me feel comfortable and gave me up the answers that no other Dr. could.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I used NCCRM for TR found out 6 months later tubes were not even together..and I had large fibroids that mulvaney stated was not present! Horrible practice I'm sorry I trusted something so dear to me to this practice!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Mulvaney, made me feel calm when he entered my room with his bright smile and positive spirit!! So relaxed by, Three Little Birds, before my surgery! Peace and no worries!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I LOVE this doctor. His manner is kind and friendly and his staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I've seen Dr. Gerald Mulvaney once. Great bedside manner and very nice. Staff was also great! I will see him again.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Gerald Mulvaney's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC